Thank you to the Foundation new Cooking Club members:
The Chefs Table Foundation welcomes all donations of any size to help support our mission.
Donations $75.00 and above receive a Chefs Table Foundation Cooking Club Membership (see below)
How to Donate
1. Send a check
Chefs Table Foundation
7 Fairview Avenue
Boston, MA 02136
2. Submit your donation online
1. Support our mission and be listed as a donor on our website
2. A free ticket to a seating at a filming of The Chefs’ Table Series® cooking show of your choice
3. A Kitchen Oven Mitt with Chefs Table Foundation Logo
4. Monthly newsletter of upcoming Chefs’ Table Series® tapings, chefs’ tips, recipes, videos and other cooking news.
($75.00 of each donation goes toward the scholarship fund)
Chefs Table Foundation (CTF) is asking the community to help us raise enough money to pay to send a homeless U.S. Veteran or youth to culinary school. The cost for this scholarship is $5,000. CTF has partnered with the KROC Center Culinary Technical Certificate program at the Salvation Army. According to Chef Timothy Tucker from Kroc, “Chefs Table Foundation has been invaluable to the Boston Kroc Center’s Culinary Arts Training Program (CATP). Not only have they supported the program by filming a cooking segment in our kitchen, giving our program great exposure and our students experience, but they have also sponsored students who otherwise might not be able to become part of the CATP.”
Chefs Table Foundation has received IRS tax-exempt status under 501(c)(3). Your contribution will be tax-deductible. If you would like more information about our non-profit status, please send an email to Joe Murphy. email@example.com